Increase Your Sales with SEO
What You Will Get
- Development of a promotion strategy
- Organic traffic growth
- Website conversion increase
- Cost-per-lead decrease
- Reports on each stage of work performed
SEO promotion results
The only objective measure of effective SEO website promotion is sales increase.
from 3% to 53%
from 4% to 73%
We are experts in 15+ business areas
- Online store "Victoria"
- Online store "Vodoley"
- Store "Pervyy Shveynyy"
- Store "Mastershina"
- "Connecticcall" Call Center
- IP telephony "TFortis"
- Legal Bureau "Legat"
- CRM Integrator "CT Consult"
- Medical Center "ViClinics"
- Narcological clinic "Narkomed"
- Medical Center "Ambumed"
- Clinic "Materna"
- Sports equipment "ARMS"
- Production company "Avenir"
- "Khimiya i Tekhnologii"
Want to get to the top?
- TOP10 keyword ranking on Google organic search results
- visual standing out from competitors customer loyalty
- continuous traffic growth sales increase
- growth of website traffic
- increase of conversions
- boost of sales and increase of regular customers
- website that is friendly for users and search engines
- website that is ranked for target keywords in Google's top
- organic traffic, new customers and orders increase
- TOP ranked website
- traffic boost
- increase of conversions and sales
40% OF OUR CLIENTS COME COME TO US FROM WORD-OF-MOUTH RECOMMENDATIONS
Oleksandr and his team did a phenomenal job organizing and improving our Google Ad Words campaigns. He was great at extending our display ads reach and even helped develop ads and copy for different verticals.
Thank you very much. It was great working with you!
Excel in his area of expertise, we have a great pleasant on him on our project.
Alex and his team are excellent partners for all kinds of Online Marketing. I highly recommend working with him and his team.
Very professional, quick and easy to work with.
Alex and his team helped us greatly to create excellent Google Adwords campaigns. 5 star work!
How Much Does SEO Cost?
Head of project management department
Head of SEO Department
Head of Content Projects Department
Head of Internet Advertising Department
Head of Sales Department
SEO or search engine optimization is an effective way to attract visitors to the site and convert them into buying consumers. High-quality search engine optimization improves the appearance and positioning of web pages in organic search results. The higher your website rank, the more visitors you will attract and the more sales you will get.
The length of time it takes to see results from SEO depends on factors:
- Domain age. The younger the website, the more time it will take us to promote it.
- SEO readiness: how well the semantics is selected and the content is optimized; whether the site contains technical errors; whether the website falls under search engine filters; does it have enough backlinks?
For example, if the website is more than 1 year old, it will take us from 3 to 6 months to promote it for low-frequency keywords.
Search engine optimization is a set of techniques to improve the website’s visibility in search results and to get your website on the first page of Google. To achieve the desired result, we do the following:
- Technical audit. Defining of technical errors;
- Usability audit. Check of website convenience for users;
- External optimization. Increasing the quantity and quality of inbound links;
- Internal optimization. Improving the website structure, building a semantic core, filling pages with right content;
- Analytics. Systematic check of the website indexing quality and its positions in the search results for keywords with high, medium and low frequency;
- Works on maintaining and improving the results achieved.
To obtain a stable search traffic, SEO should be a constant and continuous process, including checking the quality of website indexing, updating the semantic core in time and improving the content in accordance with it, and increasing backlinks. It is also necessary to track the changes of search engine requirements to be updated in time and keep ahead.
The price of SEO depends on the amount of work needed for optimization of the website, so the better a website is initially built, the cheaper its promotion. Usually, to prepare the site for search engine optimization, we perform the following:
- Performing complex audit. Checking the website’s readiness for promotion in search engines;
- Fixing technical errors identified during the audit, creating an appropriate website structure, optimizing the usability;
- Building the semantic core and creating an optimized content;
- Increasing backlinks.
There is a big team of specialists, such as programmers, seo-specialists, web analysts, copywriters that are going to improve your website.
Another factor that affects the cost of promotion is the number of pages (sections) for which you want to be promoted. Each page needs to be optimized separately. Accordingly, the more sections or pages you want, the higher total price of promotion will be.
We will quote the cost of SEO promotion of your site after performing the audit, which you can order for free right now!
To get a free SEO audit report fill out the following form and we’ll get in touch with you!
We are sorry for your low rating!
Let us get better!
Tell us how we can get better?